Monday, January 21, 2013






 CUPCAKE CONTEST!!!!!

February is my favorite time of year - Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!! Known in my house as The High Femme Holy Holiday, a time of great celebration!
Valentine's Day is the perfect time for Beloved Cupcake's very first special Cupcake Contest!
In honor of Valentine's I will bake chocolate cupcakes for the entire month of February - and you, dear readers, are called upon to submit to me your very favorite chocolate cupcake recipes! My favorite recipe submission will be featured here during Valentine's week and baked in my very own kitchen! Send recipes (and photos if you wish) to stiletto.femme@yahoo.com - deadline February 1st!
Yippeeeeeeee - I love a new recipe and am very excited :-) I hope you will be, too!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment